Setup in 3 simple steps
Download Mango Display App on your Fire TV from the Amazon App Store and Open it.
Leave Mango Display App running on your Fire TV device, schedule your display times or use the suggested motion sensor, and enjoy your display!
Mango Display on Amazon Fire TV setup demo
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate Mango Display earns from qualifying purchases
What our customers are saying…
Amazing! Fire TV sticks are so cheap and I had an old monitor lying around. My Mango Display with beautiful backgrounds, weather, quotes and the time is an amazing addition to our family room.
How to Use the Search Function to Find and Download Apps on a Fire TV Stick
- Navigate to the home screen of your Fire TV Stick, or any other Fire TV device.
2. Press left on the directional pad to enter the search section.
Tip: The search section is represented by a magnifying glass. If you have a Fire TV remote with a built-in microphone, you can also perform searches by pressing the microphone button on the remote.
3. Use the directional pad to type ‘Mango Display’ and then select it from the bottom.
4. Locate the app with when provided with the search results, and press the button in the center of the directional keypad to select it.
5. With Get selected, press the button in the center of the directional keypad to download the app.
6. Wait for the app to download and then launch it, or return to the Apps section later to use it whenever you want.